Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Website Sale

If your a primitive doll lover, you are in for a treat!! I am having a website clearance sale. Be sure to grab your snacks to keep you while you browse.Click Here Not every item is lowered but alot are and at great sales prices.

Also..be sure to check out our May edition of Humble Arts. We are having a chicken challenge. Be prepared to be blown away if you like chickens. However, if you don't, there will be plenty of other designs available for you too!

Here in Southern California it has warmed up. Nice to have our windows open and fans going. Wish it would stay like this yearround but it is better than snow.

Got the inspection and appraisal on our property in Avondale. It's supposed to close escrow on May 15th. My oldest daughter, Kim, and her family will be residing it in for about 2 years till we move over there to Arizona, or earlier depending on if dh gets a job over there.

If your a pattern person and like to make your own projects or items for sale, watch for an announcement of my release of new patterns on my website. I will have at least 3 new designs in the next month to be offered on my website. I also advertise in Create and Decorate magazine and Country Sampler. Let me know what kind of patterns you'd like to see.

Well I gotta get to the design room so that's it for today. Hope you have a sunshiny day.

No comments: