Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall

Is it true? September is almost gone. One more day and it's all over for 2011, never to happen again. Gosh where does the time go. Christmas is closer than we think. Matter of fact September to me means that it will take no time for Christmas to come.

I am getting a really late start on designing for Halloween and Christmas. If you've been keeping up on my blog, then you know about all the "stuff" I have been going through for the last year. That really put me behind.

I am only doing one show this year which is Glitterfest in Santa Ana, California. It is a one day affair on October 15, 2011. I will be madly working on items for this show next week before the show. It's down to the wire, I know but that seems to be the way my life has been lately.

I have some new designs for October on TDIPT Mercantile. Meet Smitty and his sidekick, Rodchester.

I will probably have a few other offerings but not sure what.

I haven't had the time to post about my offerings on PFATT Marketplace for September. I have two fantastic witchs with great attitudes and a scarecrow too.

The first is Ursula Wickenstein, isn't she great?

The next is Corvis Scareum.Oh and we can't forget "Butch"

His name is Butch and he gives the best hayrides!

Check em out HERE .

Check them all out. Watch for some new items to be listed after the 15th. Maybe even a giveaway so make sure you go to my website and sign up for my mailing list to be qualified to enter. You might win.

Please note that I will not be available from Sept 30-October 3-4. So if you place an order I will get back to you but won't be shipping until after that date. Thanks!

No comments: