Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FALL NEWS

Can't believe October's almost over. Halloween is on the horizon. Seems the months have flown by for me.

We moved our daughter and grandson to Arizona and they are settling in. Before we know it, we'll be following along.

Had a successful show at

Glitterfest in Santa Ana this past Saturday. Great group of designers offering lots of great items for sale. If you ever get a chance, be sure to check it out but take lots of money as there is a real temptation to spend.

Have you heard about the great credit card user friendly "Square Up"? If not, and you sell at shows or whatever, it's a great way to take a credit card. Lower fees than Paypal and no monthly fee either. Check it out HERE.

I spent today adding some new designs to my website and Etsy. Some I've had for awhile and just needed to get them listed and others were left over from the show.

I also listed some great pilgrims "The Duncans" on ebay HERE

I had to put a reserve on it because of all the work involved and the way ebay is so fickle these last few years. If you'd like to know what the reserve is, feel free to email me.

I will be listing more items on both tomorrow and until they are all listed so check back for new items.

I have a facebook page for my business if you're interested, check it out HERE

Like my page too

I have decided to start delving into other mediums besides fabric. I will be sharing this art with you too. Thanks for taking the time to stop and read my blog. Jump in the leaves for me if you live back east. I miss that as we live in the desert with no trees really.

Till next time, have fun with whatever you do.

6 comments:

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Hi Sharon. I'm glad Glitterfest was a good show for you.

Best of luck experimenting, sometimes trying something "new" is just the spark we need. I'll be following to see what you come up with.

Enjoy the process!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,wishing you the best with your family. Love your work and enjoy listening to the girls on prim chat. Looking forward to see your latest work Pam Stacey

Sharon Stevens said...

Gosh I didn't know I had any comments. Sorry girls, thanks so much for the kind words regarding my designs.

Sharon Stevens said...

Sue...thanks for the nice compliment :-)

Sharon Stevens said...

Diane, I plan to expand and try some different techniques. Your dolls are sure doing well. :-)

Sharon Stevens said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for the kindness towards my family. It's been rough be we are trucking through.
Sharon