Saturday, June 5, 2010

How's everyone been?

I've been very busy the last few months, not that I'm not always busy, but I guess you could say it's a good thing. There's lots of news regarding Mustard Seed Originals.

First off, allow me to share my newest offering in Create and Decorate magazine HERE

I love the way he turned out. If you don't have a subscription I hear the magazine won't be hitting the shelves until June 15th, but the pattern for this patriotic guy is included and so are 75 other great projects. You'll be glad you purchased it.

They also did a write up on my business on page 54 with several of my designs. Judi did a great job on it. Let me know what you think, will you? It's always nice to get feedback. I'm also selling a new pattern called "Boos Brother" for fall in my ad on page 15. It will be listed under patterns next week on my website so you can get an early start on those fall/halloween designs.

Onto another subject, is it just my imagination, but does it seem that folks aren't blogging much lately? I kind of think most people are doing the facebook thing and the blogs are on the back burner. What's your thinking on this?

TDIPT's June's issue is up for browsing. I've already sold the Parade Watchers but "Saluting the Brave"

is still available along with

"Mr.Moon N Kitty" an early halloween paperclay design, all handformed~no molds used~ design. Of course both are original and one of a kind and closeups can be seen HERE .

That's all for today, be safe and have fun whatever you do

3 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Sharon,

The pattern is awsome. Can't wait for the C&D mag. to come out to see your article. I agree with you about blogging. But I can't view pretty pics on facebook like you can here. Blogging to me is more intimate, personal not for the world to see but to be apart of your world exclusively. Facebook just puts you out there for every and anyone to see.

I hope you do well with Mr. Moon and kitty. Very adorable. God bless. Cathy

Christine said...

I received my issue of C&D yesterday and love your article and pattern!!! Nicely done!!! Love your dolls!
christine

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love them all
you are so talented sharon !!