Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hopefully on the Mend

I've been gone a long time since my last post. I caught several kind of bacterial viruses from somewhere and have been very ill to the point of wondering if I would be meeting my maker soon. Scareeeyy situation.
So on the third round of strong antibiotics, I'm praying that these and some rest will bring me back to normal. I feel like I had major surgery as I can hardly catch my breath just walking a short distance. Thank goodness for good doctors. I found a good one this time. I could use a few prayers still as I continue to mend. Thanks!

Needless to say, I have been away from my sewing department and not have any creative interest at all in several weeks. Trying to keep up with my commitments on websites has been a challenge.

It's gotten really warm here in Southern California and I believe summer is on it's way soon. Don't know about all you folks out there but this gas pricing has gotten so out of hand. It is currently $4.28 a gallon for regular unleaded here which is robbery!!! Food is a whole other story. What a mess this country is in. When will it all get better, will it even get better?

I continue to have an ad in Country Sampler of my websiteMUSTARD SEED ORIGINALS. Check it out when you get a chance. Thanks for stopping by. Till later, take care and stay healthy!

5 comments:

Flora said...

Glad to hear your doing better Sharon,sending many blessings and prayers your way.
Blessings,Flora

Jill said...

Hope you get to feeling back to your self real soon!
Blessings,
Jill

Christine said...

So sorry you have been so ill....but good you are feeling better! Take care!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sharon--hoope you're feeling better!

softinthehead said...

Praise be Sharon! I know what it feels like to travel that road of recovery from an illness that beats you down. I had to walk around my house for six weeks with an IV stuck in my arm....really hard to shower that way. I am so happy to hear you are seeing that proverbial light at the end of the tunnel and will be as good as new soon! Remember, if you can talk about it, it's a good thing! Pam