Saturday, December 22, 2007

Five Random Facts

I was tagged by Cindy from Touch of Sunshine to list 5 random facts about myself.
So here goes:

1. I love being called "gramma, grams or grammy" from any of my 11 grandchildren;

2. I would love to live where there's four seasons;

3. Meeting new friends makes my heart sing;

4. I take 1 hour bubble baths yearround..nothing like sitting in a tub of bubbles with a good magazine. Great destressor

5. I would love to live in the mountains.

I have to tag five fellow bloggers:

Anniebeez Dolls

Christine Crocker

Turkey Ridge Primitives

Two Dancing Crows

Crabby Gabby

I've chosen some interesting fellow bloggers. Hopefully they will find time to list the facts.

9 comments:

CraBBy GaBBy said...

Sure Suga!! I would love to do this and be more then happy to add you on to my blog ;)
Merry Chrismas my dear and joyous New year to you and all of your lil blessings!
Heidi

CraBBy GaBBy said...

Sure Suga!!
I would love to do this and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
I will go ahead and add you to my blog.
Joyous New year to you and your lil blessings! Heidi

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Sounds like you need to move to Colorado!!! We have FOUR SEASONS and a few MOUNTAINS, too!!! Love your blog!!! Sincerely, Trudy

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sharon~ Welcome to blogland! I just found your blog over on Pea's...Looking forward to seeing your new creations for 2008! Happy New Year to you! :)

Sharon Stevens said...

Hi Heidi,
Thanks a bunch. New at this stuff but I promise we're gonna have fun! Looking forward to 2008
Sharon

Sharon Stevens said...

Hi Trudy,
Don't think it would work moving to mountain country, hubs is mountain phobic. YIKES! Although the 4 seasons sound heavenly. Thanks for stopping by and posting :0 Add me to your blog and I'll add you!
Sharon

Sharon Stevens said...

Hi Sylvia!!
Thanks for stopping by! I peeked at yours awhile back and saw pictures of your family at the State Fair. I'd love to go there and take my grandson, he's addicted to Thomas the Tank. He's 19 months old.
I'm excited about new designs for 2008 too! Happy New Year to you too :-)

Atticbabys said...

YEAH!!! Sharon has a blog! I've missed you girl and would be honored to add you to my fave blogs!!
Talk to you soon, :-)
Nan

Sharon Stevens said...

Thanks Nanc..I've missed you too. Keep in touch, my friend :-)