Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome to 2014!

This is my first post since a longgg time. Trying to figure out this new blogspot navigation. Why do they have to change things that don't seem to need changing? Hopefully I'll be able to start blogging regularly if I can figure this out. I have been selling alot of designs on etsy HERE. I've also been selling on Ebay too. Here's a few of my dolls that I have on Ebay currently.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back regularly as I continue to blog.

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Sharon :) I agree with you. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Every place online does it though. I get used to Etsy and then they change or add something new for me to figure out. It's a pain in the butt.
I love your dolls. I tried to vote on your poll, but it didn't work.
Hope you're staying warm.
Blessings,
Carol