Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Year Passed

Wow, another year has come and gone. It's hard to believe it went that fast. Normally we don't do much for New Year's Day but today we decided to go to breakfast. The streets were empty of cars! How many people really celebrate and stay up all night and sleep late? Even the restaurant was empty. Years ago we wouldn't have thought anything of it, but not now. Is it because they were all recooperating from hangovers or is it the economy? One never knows.

I have all new designs up for sale on HUMBLE ARTS ; and TDIPT MERCANTILE and SIMPLY PRIMITIVES. I have lots of Valentine's designs to be had. Also my newest Snowpeople have debued this month as well. They are so nostalgic looking. Here's the slideshow of the what is on TDIPT


.

I also have some wild and crazy Valentine's cupids and cherubs for sale on Humble Arts. Here's a sample of what can be found there

Aren't these a hoot? Check them out over at Humble Arts..they are first come, first served and make great little gifties for our friends, hairdresser, teachers, nurses, swap partners, secret sisters..you name it, they'll love it!

Lastly I have several different Raggedy Anns over on Simply Prims. Take some time to browse the sites and check out all the great designs everyone has created.

With the new year arriving I will be downsizing my studio and parting with lots of treasures I have been accumulating for my art. Watch for some great deals on ebay, etsy or both. That will be fun.


Well it's time I retired for the evening. Be sure to check out my website HERE for some great designs. Think Spring!!

1 comment:

Prim's by Kim said...

They are all so wonderful Sharon!! Happy New Year ~ Kim