Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time Flys

Gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. Shame on me. I'll try to keep up better.

It's great weather here in Southern California! The monsoons coming from the east cooled us down at least 20 degrees. It's nice as long as the sun doesn't shine and bring out the humidity more. We're loving it while it's here.

I've been really busy designing to supply all the different sites I'm a part of. I've also listed some fall, Christmas, and winter items on my site, so check it out.

Time sure does get away from me. It seems winter, Christmas, and the holiday seasons were just here. It's going to be slim pickins around here at Christmas time. I'm sure it will be that way everywhere with the current ecomony etc the way it is.

Our 4th of July was nice. The fireworks here were the best I've seen yet and it was our grandson's (Jayden's) first year of really understanding and being able to comment on them. What a delight he is. Thank God for grandchildren! They keep us young.

Well I better get back to work. Wishing you ice cream with your cake!

1 comment:

deb said...

Sounds like you are a busy girl......so glad about Erics hand!!!!
One of these days we should get together for a visit!!!!!!!
Deb