Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Santa's Coming to Town"

Are you ready for the jolly old man to visit you yet? I'm not. Actually it's kinda hard to get into Christmas when there's no little ones around your home anymore.I hate the way it's so commercialized anymore.

I've moved on from designing for Christmas to thinking of Valentine's Day and Spring. However, I do have several new Winter offerings on Ebay currently that I know you'll love. First is Daddy and Patty, a Winter Snow design of daddy pulling Patty on her sled through the winter storm. Here's a peek of them.

Aren't they an adorable couple? Too darn cute.

Then there's a primitive Winter Snow Queen with a hand hooked snowman magic wand.

Isn't she adorable? She's primmed but whimsical all in one! Don't miss out on her.

Then lastly on Ebay I have my newest design just off the line called "1802 Winter". A winter scene of a snow momma holding little Junior and pulling her antique wood sled with a tree through the winter snowstorm.

This is my absolute favorite design. All at great low starting bids! Check them all out HERE

Then I have to tell you about my newest designs just listed on Etsy HERE that you are going to love!

There are new angels called "Bedpost Angels"; Herman the rabbit; Valentines day items, great miniature perfectly aged and primmed bears wearing vintage quilt style dresses and more!

Watch for more stuff to be listed tomorrow, December 15th.

Also I have a Valentine's Day Doll offering on PFATT Marketplace this month as well HERE called Valentina. She can also be put on layaway>email me for info.

I really wish it would snow. They were calling for snow the other day but it didn't happen. We rarely get it here in the high desert region of California, but when we do, it's awesome. I know alot of you are sick and tired of snow already..just blow it out here, we'd love to have some. There's just something calming about being outside during a snowstorm. I recall as a child going outside at night to play in the snow and looking up at the sky and the snow falling gently down, all was calm just like the silent night song. I used to stick my tongue out and let the snowflakes fall on it and eat um hehe but I do recall there wasn't a sound and how peaceful it was. That has stuck with me all these years.

I grew up in Pennsylvania where we used to get lots of snowstorms and snow drifts way high. I took that for granted when I moved away in 1972 and now would love to visit in Winter again. Maybe someday.

Well gotta run and head back to work. Thanks for stopping to read

No comments: